eCIFM’s Supervisor On The Go! (OTG!) mobile app for IBM TRIRIGA extends Facilities Operations and Maintenance functionality to the field, for Supervisors to manage their team’s schedule and assignments. Field technicians use the Services on The Go! mobile app to receive work tasks assigned to them and provide input. Supervisors can review, schedule, change priorities and re-assign work tasks to effectively streamline the resource planning. At a glance the field team’s available time is displayed, for the day or the week, and what tasks they are working on. The
Supervisor can add another resource to a job, confirm parts available to do the work, all from their mobile device.
Supervisor On The Go! provides standard approval functions, including:
- Plan and manage your team’s schedule, including Resource task assignment
- Set Priorities for your Team
- Manage Multiple Workgroups and view who is responsible for which tasks
- Approve Time Entries submitted
- Streamline the Task Approval Process
If a task needs to be cancelled or revised, the supervisor can instantly communicate changes to the field with ease. They can see where their team is located throughout the facilities to reduce travel time between assignments.
Work from Anywhere
eCIFM’s patented synchronization technology is like no other. In offline mode, OTG! works independently from the network and database so that users can be truly mobile and perform their duties without disruption. Unlike so-called Perceptive Apps, OTG! is a truly native application that doesn’t rely on a constant connection to the database. Data is synchronized when the device is back in range of Wifi or cellular. The mobile app
prioritizes data syncing, ensuring that those offline entries won’t overwrite any entries made by colleagues in the interim.
Time Entries Made Effortless
Timekeeping is far easier when it’s done on a mobile device—work orders are more likely to be updated when workers can clock in and out using the app, compared with trying to record entries manually in the field to upload later.
Timekeeping elements are user-defined, so that you can add category designations that are unique to your company. The timekeeping function is also intuitive: Technicians can start a timer when they reach the site, or enter their time by voice or text.
Like all of our mobile apps, Supervisor On The Go! features:
- Voice-to-text : Use both hands to work while making notes
- Online/offline modes : Sync instantly while in range, or work offline and sync later
- Barcode scanners : Scan barcode tags to see equipment history
- Photo documentation : Take pictures to record asset conditions and completed work
- Google Maps integration : Navigate to job site location easily