eCIFM’s Space On The Go! (OTG!) mobile app for IBM TRIRIGA is the ideal tool for space planners and interior designers needing to manage the occupancy of their facilities. With the ‘Return to Work’ initiatives gaining momentum, organizations of all kinds are re-evaluating their workspaces, to permit social distancing and traffic flow improvements. To support this effort, the floor plans need to be up to date to represent the built environment and the current locations of people, assets and department allocations need to be audited. With Space OTG!, it has never been easier or more convenient to walk the floor with a mobile device and capture all the data points you need.
Space Planners can use Space On The Go! to:
- Update / Confirm employee locations
- Assign Departmental allocations and identify shared spaces
- Confirm the assets and equipment in a space
- Revise the classification and functional use of spaces
- Take photos and record comments
A Mobile App for Higher Education
- Conduct Space Surveys
- Granularly report on shared research spaces
- Calculate Indirect Cost Recovery (ICR) – Overhead reimbursement
Work from Anywhere
eCIFM’s patented synchronization technology is like no other. In offline mode, OTG! works independently from the network and database so that users can be truly mobile and perform their duties without disruption. Unlike so-called Perceptive Apps, OTG! is a truly native application that doesn’t rely on a constant connection to the database. Data is synchronized when the device is back in range of Wifi or cellular. The mobile app prioritizes data syncing, ensuring that those offline entries won’t overwrite any entries made by colleagues in the interim.
Time Entries Made Effortless
Timekeeping elements are user-defined, so that you can add category designations that are unique to your company. The timekeeping function is also intuitive: Technicians can start a timer when they reach the site, or enter their time by voice or text.
Like all of our mobile apps, Space On The Go! features:
- Voice-to-text: : Use both hands to work while making notes
- Online/offline modes: Sync instantly while in range, or work offline and sync later
- Barcode scanners: Scan barcode tags to see equipment history
- Photo documentation : Take pictures to record asset conditions and completed work
- Google Maps Integration: Navigate to job site location easily