eCIFM’s Projects On The Go! (OTG!) mobile app frees Project Managers from their desktop. IBM TRIRIGA® users know how the Capital Projects module helps their companies streamline facility construction and renovations. TRIRIGA helps project managers finish on time, within budget and with reduced risk. Projects OTG! helps project managers access data from the database while at the worksite. They can see project items requiring approval and vendor change orders. Users may review documents such as drawings, permits, manuals and specifications, as well as the project budget, schedule and contract details.
Employees can use Projects On The Go! to:
- Access project documents
- Create and review project tasks, progress reports
- View project budgets, costs and invoices
- View team members and vendors
- Review and complete punch lists
- Create and update timesheet entries for project tasks
From within the app, managers can update the project status and other metrics. Having a robust mobile app for project management allows users the freedom to be ‘on the job’ no matter where they are.
Work from Anywhere
eCIFM’s patented synchronization technology is like no other. In offline mode, OTG! works independently from the network and database so that users can be truly mobile and perform their duties without disruption. Unlike so-called Perceptive Apps, OTG! is a truly native application that doesn’t rely on a constant connection to the database. Data is synchronized when the device is back in range of Wifi or cellular. The mobile app prioritizes data syncing, ensuring that those offline entries won’t overwrite any entries made by colleagues in the interim.
Like all of our mobile apps, Projects On The Go! features:
- Voice-to-text : Use both hands to work while making notes
- Online and offline modes : Sync instantly while in range, or work offline and sync later
- Barcode scanners : Scan barcode tags to see equipment history
- Photo documentation : Take pictures to record asset conditions and completed work
- Integration with Google Maps : Navigate to job site location easily
We’d like to know how you use IBM TRIRIGA, and how we can help you use Projects On The Go! to organize and manage your capital projects. Contact us today.