eCIFM’s Inventory On The Go! (OTG!) mobile app brings significant savings when performing product and part inventories. Wireless connectivity extends IBM TRIRIGA’s Workplace Operations Manager beyond the desktop and into the warehouse. Recording inventory counts ‘on the spot’ increases accuracy, which can uncover costly discrepancies. Inventory OTG! gives you immediate access to the most current data, helping you make the best pricing, distribution and product ordering decisions.
Employees can use Inventory On The Go! to:
- 5Perform Cycle Counts
- 5Organize Receiving/Distribution
- 5Record Time Entries for Inventory Tasks
- 5Manage re-order levels in a timely manner
- Average Cost : Unit price is the average of all purchased items
- First-In First-Out (FIFO) : Unit price is the cost of the first purchased item
- Last-In First-Out (LIFO) : Unit price is the cost of the last purchased item
- Standard : You set the unit priceprice
Work from Anywhere
eCIFM’s patented synchronization technology is like no other. In offline mode, OTG! works independently from the network and database so that users can be truly mobile and perform their duties without disruption. Unlike so-called Perceptive Apps, OTG! is a truly native application that doesn’t rely on a constant connection to the database. Data is synchronized when the device is back in range of Wifi or cellular. The mobile app prioritizes data syncing, ensuring that those offline entries won’t overwrite any entries made by colleagues in the interim.
Time Entries Made Effortless
Timekeeping elements are user-defined, so that you can add category designations that are unique to your company. The timekeeping function is also intuitive: Technicians can start a timer when they reach the site, or enter their time by voice or text.
Like all of our mobile apps, Inventory On The Go! features:
- Voice-to-text : : Use both hands to work while making notes
- Online/offline modes : : Sync instantly while in range, or work offline and sync later
- Barcode scanners : : Scan barcode tags to see equipment history
- Photo documentation :: Take pictures to record asset conditions and completed work
- Google Maps integration : : Navigate to job site location easily