Employees can use Inventory On The Go! to:
- Perform Cycle Counts
- Organize Receiving/Distribution
- Record Time Entries for Inventory Tasks
- Manage re-order levels in a timely manner
As with Services On The Go!, Inventory managers can create regular cycle count tasks in the desktop version of IBM TRIRIGA and dispatch work to the field and warehouse staff on their mobile devices. With Inventory OTG! and IBM TRIRIGA, there’s no need to alter your company processes. Common inventory methodologies are supported, allowing you your choice of inventory valuation methods, such as:
- Average Cost : Unit price is the average of all purchased items
- First-In First-Out (FIFO) : Unit price is the cost of the first purchased item
- Last-In First-Out (LIFO) : Unit price is the cost of the last purchased item
- Standard : You set the unit priceprice
Work from Anywhere
eCIFM’s patented synchronization technology is like no other. In offline mode, OTG! works independently from the network and database so that users can be truly mobile and perform their duties without disruption. Unlike so-called Perceptive Apps, OTG! is a truly native application that doesn’t rely on a constant connection to the database. Data is synchronized when the device is back in range of Wifi or cellular. The mobile app prioritizes data syncing, ensuring that those offline entries won’t overwrite any entries made by colleagues in the interim.
Time Entries Made Effortless
Timekeeping is far easier when it’s done on a mobile device—work orders are more likely to be updated when workers can clock in and out using the app, compared with trying to record entries manually in the field to upload later.
Timekeeping elements are user-defined, so that you can add category designations that are unique to your company. The timekeeping function is also intuitive: Technicians can start a timer when they reach the site, or enter their time by voice or text.
Like all of our mobile apps, Inventory On The Go! features:
- Voice-to-text : Use both hands to work while making notes
- Online/offline modes : Sync instantly while in range, or work offline and sync later
- Barcode scanners : Scan barcode tags to see equipment history
- Photo documentation : Take pictures to record asset conditions and completed work
- Google Maps integration : Navigate to job site location easily