eCIFM’s Inspections On The Go! (OTG!) Mobile app is a convenient way to perform regular inspections on building systems and equipment in your facilities. Detailed inspections can determine the age, history, and expected lifespan of equipment to prevent problems before they occur. Performing inspections takes time so you need to ensure that both the inspection process itself and the mechanics of recording findings are as efficient as possible. This helps keep your people safe and your facilities in compliance.
A Mobile App for Inspections and Audits
- Real-time access to inspection data and records for the condition of assets and facilities
- Barcode scanning for quick data access to equipment manuals and service history
- Linked AutoCAD floor plans and occupancy data
- Record updating on-the-fly
- Space assignment and allocation metrics
Work from Anywhere
eCIFM’s patented synchronization technology is like no other. In offline mode, OTG! works independently from the network and database so that users can be truly mobile and perform their duties without disruption. Unlike so-called Perceptive Apps, OTG! is a truly native application that doesn’t rely on a constant connection to the database. Data is synchronized when the device is back in range of Wifi or cellular. The mobile app
prioritizes data syncing, ensuring that those offline entries won’t overwrite any entries made by colleagues in the interim.
Time Entries Made Effortless
Timekeeping elements are user-defined, so that you can add category designations that are unique to your company. The timekeeping function is also intuitive: Technicians can start a timer when they reach the site, or enter their time by voice or text.
Like all of our mobile apps, Inspections On The Go! features:
- Voice-to-text : Use both hands to work while making notes
- Online/offline modes : Sync instantly while in range, or work offline and sync later
- Barcode scanners : Scan barcode tags to see equipment history
- Photo documentation : Take pictures to record asset conditions and completed work
- Google Maps integration : Navigate to job site location easily