Sanjiv Paul Singh, AIA, LEED AP
Sanjiv has been recognized as a 2021 IBM Champion for his support and dedication to the IWMS community.
VP of IT Services
Katrina is a career IT management professional, with more than 25 years of experience delivering enterprise information systems and business change programs including over 15 years working with IBM TRIRIGA. Before coming to eCIFM, Katrina has held management positions with Texas Instruments, Deloitte & Touche, Nokia, Microsoft and has served as a consultant to Apple, Tracfone, Arco, BP, and Honeywell.
VP of Professional Services
Warren (Buzz) Fisher joins eCIFM with over 30 years’ experience in building and managing implementation teams to successfully deploy Facility and IWMS software. His extensive background in the industry includes 15 years at TRIRIGA/IBM where he led both Federal and Commercial high level, complex projects. Prior to joining eCIFM, Buzz was the Vice President of Professional Services at iOffice by Eptura where he was instrumental in developing the global support infrastructure of the organization. He not only transformed small implementation teams into dynamic global teams during hyper growth periods but also successfully formalized project methodologies, delivery processes, and metrics reporting.
Scott currently serves the Director of Sales and Marketing and also as a higher education and health care subject matter expert for eCIFM.
Our Awards & Certifications
- IBM Internet of Things Business Partner Award for Excellence Achievement in Asset & Facilities Management
- CIO Review – 20 Most Promising Govt. Technology Solution Providers
- IBM Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (C&SI) Business Partner Award
- NASA Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP)
- IBM Tivoli Business Partner Award
- Federal Government – 8(m) Certified
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) – WBE
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA) – MBE
- California – Small Business
- County of Alameda, CA – SLEB Certified