We are always looking for highly motivated, energetic, and talented individuals to join our team. Our growing company provides a highly collaborative work environment with a diverse team of professionals, each with their own unique skill set. eCIFM committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer Competitive Salary, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Unlimited PTO, and Stock Options. If you are interested in a career with us, please send your resume to HR@ecifm.com.
Current Job Opportunities
Front End Developer
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Remote – USA
As a Front End Developer, you will be a key member to our dynamic Product Development Team. We are seeking someone who is highly motivated to collaborate and create outstanding mobile applications. You will work with back-end developers to develop an application framework/components to simplify development and applications which delight end users with easy-to-use applications for complex business processes.
In this position, you’ll be influential in shaping the user experience and user interface. Our On-the-Go! Mobile applications are premier products that serve a growing demand within the Facilities Management domain. Our mobile solution streamlines and simplifies how users interact with an enterprise application. This mobile application untethers the facilities team from their desks, enabling in-the-moment requests, reporting, updating. We are focused on task-based applications to simplify big business applications. Quality, performance, security and reusability are extremely important.
- Build and document reusable and responsive front-end components to streamline development of applications
- Leverage existing framework/components whenever possible
- Work within an agile environment with regular releases
- Review user stories and break them down into discrete tasks with reliable estimates
- Develop and continuously improve features in device-responsive applications
- Develop and document defect resolutions
- Translations of mock-ups and wireframes into components and front-end code
- Optimize applications for scalability and speed
- Write and execute automated unit tests to strengthen the quality of your code
- Ensure test cases / acceptance criteria are met before submitting code
- Define and communicate discreet tasks for offshore
development center resources
Skills & Qualifications
- Excel in a collaborative work environment.
- Experience building native or hybrid mobile (phone or tablet) applications
- At least 2 years of experience using Angular 4-7
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end web development
- Knowledge of web development best practices and experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience with Ionic framework and Typescript work
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser / device-specific browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with test driven development and writing automated unit tests
- Experience publishing apps to iTunes and Google Play
- Experience working with technical writers to build effective documentation
- Experience writing Ionic, Cordova, or PhoneGap-based applications preferred
- Experience with ERP systems or complex business applications, such as TRIRIGA preferred
Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related discipline
Position: PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Remote USA
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our fantastic Professional services team with a deep background in TRIRIGAIWMS Solution. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing implementation of large complex Web based software applications (initiate, plan, execute and monitor). The Project Manager will develop and maintain the scope, budget and schedule of the ongoing projects. Additionally, the Project Manager will build strong relationships between team and client, manage stakeholder expectations, and ensure project satisfies client objectives.
- Manage project scope and schedule for large scale multi-faceted Web based software applications. This includes plan resource allocation to meet deliverables, proactively identify risks and stay within budget.
- Manage work streams, prepares status reports and interfaces with stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned with defined objectives.
- Responsible for project status including performance metrics, product quality and milestones. Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Coordinate and communicate the activities of the project personnel with relevant stakeholders to ensure progress within time and budget constraints.
- Build and lead an effective and collaborative project team.
- Build strong relationship with Client.
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities
- 10 years + experience in implementing a IWMS (TRIRIGA, Archibus, Maximo etc.)
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of various software development lifecycle models (Waterfall, Iterative, Incremental) as well as in project management principles and practices. Proven ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Solid understanding of the software development activities and artifacts under one or more application development methodologies (Requirements, Functional Design, Technical Design, and Testing)
- Experience leading virtual teams in successfully implementing software development or system integration projects following a disciplined implementation methodology
- Problem solving – Well versed in providing IT solutions to address the needs of the business
- Experience in the Corporate Real Estate or Facility Management industry
- Proficient in MS Project
PMI PMP certification (preferred)
Travel: As required to meet the requirements of the project.
Enterprise Sales Executive
Position Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
eCIFM is an industry leader in providing TRIRIGA and iOFFICE solutions. We are a highly successful Enterprise Sales Team, and looking for a high-performing sales professional to join our team. The Sales Executive must be passionate, customer focused, and results oriented. The Sales Executive is responsible for generating a strong pipeline of qualified target clients, nurturing the deal through the sales cycle, and going for the Win! This position requires expertise in selling professional IWMS to mid-sized to large organizations.
You will have your own territory. You will have marketing and technical support for you to successfully work your deal.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Lead opportunity strategy for your territory.
- Run a disciplined sales process to build a strong pipeline
- Manage all territory opportunities through entire sales process from generate new business, nurture, and close deals.
- Research and Identify new opportunities
- Qualify marketing leads and understand the objective of prospective customers to ensure a successful approach to the solution.
- Provide leadership throughout entire sales cycle from proposal to
- contract negotiations to Sales hand-offCultivate strong relationships with potential clients; decision makers and buyers.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create successful campaigns through social media, collateral, presentations, and webinars.
- Collaborate with other Sales Team members to ensure clear messaging across territories on value proposition.
- Direct internal technical team to create proposals, demos and other presentations.
- Leverage state of the art CRM tools for managing your pipeline.
- Highly knowledgeable in the IWMS domain.
- 10+ years’ sales experience managing complex deals.
- Proven consistent track record of delivering multimillion dollar revenue per annum
Experienced with a complex sales
- development pipeline process, proposal development and building successful presentations.
- Experienced in building strong and long lasting client relationships.
- Experienced in coordinating internal sales team activities to build proposals and demos for the win!
- Experienced in SalesForce.
Position: Applications Developer (TRIRIGA)
Location: Remote USA
eCIFM Solutions Inc. is a world class software reseller, mobile applications developer, and service provider of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) to a wide range of corporations, educational institutions, and Federal, State, and Local government agencies. We specialize in successfully implementing IWMS solutions from IBM Tririga and iOFFICE based on a thorough analysis of our clients’ needs, industries, and best practices.
The Applications Developer will be responsible for complex requirements analysis, solution design, product configuration, implementation, and customization of the TRIRIGA software, an Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) solution to meet the clientele requirements.
Document unique business customer requirements
- Perform Data Mapping, Design, and document data migration processes for existing content
Install and Configure base IWMS software
- CAD Integrator / AutoCAD
- Develop system configuration and customization specifications including user interfaces, business object definition and corresponding data structures, functional workflows, and custom JAVA modules.
- Install and upgrade server software and install/configure Database Management System (DBMS), Application, Web Servers, and Oracle/SQL Databases.
- Perform object migration of customizations to QA (Quality Assurance) and Production platforms.
Develop and modify IWMS software applications to meet customer requirements.
- Modify existing software to meet customer requirements and resolve software issues to improve application performance. Develop, program, and test the software application to meet the projects’ performance and interface requirements. Expand or modify system to improve workflow.
- Troubleshoots system environments and manage technical action logs to resolve bugs/issues with Database Management System (DBMS) software and provide outage resolution support, monitor for recurring database issues, and maintain database to ensure data integrity.
- Manage, monitor and troubleshoot servers running the software. Apply database best practices, including troubleshooting skills and experience to ensure that Enterprise data is always available to systems and customers
- Develops necessary patches to affect database changes and requirements.
Support IWMS systems operations
- Perform routine backup; and recovery as necessary; Monitor performance, adjust system parameters to optimize; Perform problem resolution and troubleshooting
- Review and analyze computer performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Implement database strategies and solutions and provide software development support for software development/ applications.
- Maintains a technical level of knowledge for all supported systems. This includes expertise in utilities, operating systems, and system management.
Support customer end user
Provide users with assistance solving software related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.