We are always looking for highly motivated, energetic, and talented individuals to join our team. Our growing company provides a highly collaborative work environment with a diverse team of professionals, each with their own unique skill set. eCIFM committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer Competitive Salary, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Unlimited PTO, and Stock Options. If you are interested in a career with us, please submit your contact information for consideration. Contact email@example.com.
Current Job Opportunities
Job Title Front End Developer
Location: Remote – Greater Philly Area
Report into Cher Nicastro
As a Front End Developer, you will be a key member to our dynamic Product Development Team. We are seeking someone who is highly motivated to collaborate and create outstanding mobile applications. You will work with back-end developers to develop an application framework/components to simplify development and applications which delight end users with easy-to-use applications for complex business processes. In this position, you’ll be influential in shaping the user experience and user interface.
Our On-the-Go! Mobile applications are premier products that serve a growing demand within the Facilities Management domain. Our mobile solution streamlines and simplifies how users interact with an enterprise application. This mobile application untethers the facilities team from their desks, enabling in-the-moment requests, reporting, updating. We are focused on task-based applications to simplify big business applications. Quality, performance, security and reusability are extremely important.
- Build and document reusable and responsive front-end components to streamline development of applications
- Leverage existing framework/components whenever possible
- Work within an agile environment with regular releases
- Review user stories and break them down into discrete tasks with reliable estimates
- Develop and continuously improve features in device-responsive applications
- Develop and document defect resolutions
- Translations of mock-ups and wireframes into components and front-end code
- Optimize applications for scalability and speed
- Write and execute automated unit tests to strengthen the quality of your code
- Ensure test cases / acceptance criteria are met before submitting code
- Define and communicate discreet tasks for offshore development center resources
Skills & Qualifications
- Excel in a collaborative work environment.
- Experience building native or hybrid mobile (phone or tablet) applications
- At least 2 years of experience using Angular 4-7
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end web development
- Knowledge of web development best practices and experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience with Ionic framework and Typescript work
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser / device-specific browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with test driven development and writing automated unit tests
- Experience publishing apps to iTunes and Google Play
- Experience working with technical writers to build effective documentation
- Experience writing Ionic, Cordova, or PhoneGap-based applications preferred
- Experience with ERP systems or complex business applications, such as TRIRIGA preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related discipline
Position: Application Consultant
Location: Remote based in USA
We are looking for a seasoned Application Consultant to join our Professional Services group. The Application Consultant is responsible for providing the interface between our clients and our technical team to successfully implement TRIRIGA into the client environment. The Application Consultant will facilitate configuration and deployment of solutions to improve client’s operational performance. The Application Consultant will conduct analysis, requirements clarification and functional design specification for the implementation of TRIRIGA solution into the client’s technology environment.
- Serve as a trusted Advisor to clients. Fully engage with clients as the subject matter expert to develop recommendations.
- Create clear and comprehensive specifications for TRIRIGA implementation to meet the client’s requirements.
- Define and document client’s specific business needs and application requirements.
- Create the process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis, functional design document and
- Develop strong customer relationships to ensure all documentation, data and reports are accurate and comprehensive.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems discovered on customer’s installation.
- Oversee the Quality Assurance function
- Collaborate cross functionally; Provide technical and analytical guidance to Application
- Work with databases, web services, Java and other technologies as required.
- 10 years + experience with TRIRIGA
- 10 years+ experience creating functional design documentation, leading process workshops, leading design sessions, creating the process diagrams, use cases, and gap analysis.
- 5 years + experience, with an emphasis on Operations and Maintenance (CMMS) functionality
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Problem solving – Well versed in providing IT solutions to address the needs of the business
- Experience in the Corporate Real Estate or Facility Management industry
- Travel: As required to meet the requirements of the project
Position Title: Enterprise Sales Executive – IWMS
Job Posting in Linked In
eCIFM is an industry leader in providing TRIRIGA and iOFFICE solutions. We are a highly successful Enterprise Sales Team, and looking for a high-performing sales professional to join our team. The Sales Executive must be passionate, customer focused, and results oriented. The Sales Executive is responsible for generating a strong pipeline of qualified target clients, nurturing the deal through the sales cycle, and going for the Win! This position requires expertise in selling professional IWMS to mid-sized to large organizations.
You will have your own territory. You will have marketing and technical support for you to successfully work your deal.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Lead opportunity strategy for your territory.
- Run a disciplined sales process to build a strong pipeline
- Manage all territory opportunities through entire sales process from generate new business, nurture and close deals.
- Research and Identify new opportunities
- Qualify marketing leads and understand the objective of prospective customers to ensure a successful approach to the solution.
- Provide leadership throughout entire sales cycle from proposal to contract negotiations to Sales hand-off.
- Cultivate strong relationships with potential clients; decision makers and buyers.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create successful campaigns through social media, collateral, presentations and webinars.
- Collaborate with other Sales Team members to ensure clear messaging across territories on value proposition.
- Direct internal technical team to create proposals, demos and other presentations.
- Leverage state of the art CRM tools for managing your pipeline.
- Highly knowledgeable in the IWMS domain.
- 10+ years’ sales experience managing complex deals.
- Proven consistent track record of delivering multimillion dollar revenue per annum
- Experienced with a complex sales development pipeline process, proposal development and building successful presentations.
- Experienced in building strong and long lasting client relationships.
- Experienced in coordinating internal sales team activities to build proposals and demos for the win!
- Experienced in SalesForce.